Bendecido Practical institute aims and objectives
- To offer services that contributes to so a smooth transition from Education Into Employment.
- Encourage more young people into Higher Education to gain qualifications that will increase their chances of getting into employment.
- To promote projects which are aimed at Further strengthening key competences required organisations, to secure employment & enable core skills.
- working in partnership with schools , colleagues and universities, to build the capacity and skills for improvement, in a significant proportion of students and graduates across all disciplines and at all levels.
- Working in partnership with organisations to promote coaching style and provision of expert advice and appropriate measures for improvement.