The Benefits of Education Forum Annual International Parliamentary event, that gathers Graduates, Students, Parents, entrepreneurs, politicians (MPs), Head Teachers, communities , Lectures and anyone else with an interest in bridging the gap between education and employment.
We believe that the emphasis on evaluation and restructuring of Education Systems should not only determine whether Schools, Colleges, Universities and are able to meet their student recruitment targets and increase the participation rates, but should also review and develop systems that provide an effective easier transition from education to desired career destinations.
- Explore the value of higher Education.
- The support available for those looking to access and succeed in higher education.
- Alternatives that are equivalent to higher education.
- Transition Support from Education to Employability.
- Collaborating with Local schools
Bendecido Practical Institute was established to encourage more young people to pursue higher education and to ensure everyone can reap the benefits of their education. We work with schools, colleges and universities to implement different ways to give young people a smoother transition between education and employment. We are engaged in research projects that help us further these aims and promote young people to acquire new skills and competences.
Topics which will be discussed:
- Benefits of Education as a general issue
- How to inspire action for change from educational leaders and the government
- What would students or graduates include in a letter to policymakers and influential leaders, when requesting their engagement in the Benefits of Education.
- Links between culture and education
- Graduates securing skilled jobs in reputable companies
- Alternatives to standard education
- UK Laws and Benefits of Education
- The Impact of Brexit on the Labour Market.
- The impact of Brexit on international education
- Vocational education and education for specific career paths
- Parental support for education
- Negative views about education
- The extent to which institutions offer careers guidance
- The future of traditional education
- Teachers’ wages and general job satisfaction
will be closed until date 2019/11/01 08:00