BOEF – (Benefits of Education Forum)
The Benefits of Education Forum is an Annual International Parliamentary event, that gathers Graduates, Students, Parents, entrepreneurs, politicians (MPs), Head Teachers, communities , Lectures and anyone else with an interest in bridging the gap between education and employment.
We believe that the emphasis on evaluation and restructuring of Education Systems should not only determine whether Schools, Colleges, Universities and are able to meet their student recruitment targets and increase the participation rates, but should also review and develop systems that provide an effective easier transition from education to desired career destinations.
- Explore the value of higher Education.
- The support available for those looking to access and succeed in higher education.
- Alternatives that are equivalent to higher education.
- Transition Support from Education to Employability.
- Collaborating with Local schools