Notice: Test mode is enabled. While in test mode no live donations are processed.
We Are The
Benefits Of Education!
Education is seen as the golden ticket to a better life, however this ticket is not being taken by many young individuals at the perfect age to pursue higher education. For various reasons, students have no drive or interest in the benefits of the institutions that surround them.
What We Do
Bendecido Practical Institute is a UK Registered Education Advocacy Charity Organization, that was established to support Universities and other Educational services promote a smooth transition from Education into employment. Also provide Teachers with tailored information , signposting advice and referral onto partner organisations offering Teacher Upskilling services to enable them excel in their teaching career.
Outcome of our Work
- More young People into Higher Education
- More People have developed appropriate technical skills (including literacy, numeracy and job-specific qualifications) and are more likely to gain employment as a result.
- People have engaged in training to reach their personal potential to work or volunteer. More People from Apprenticeships, Volunteering Training with improved soft skills, are moving towards employment and/or being work ready.
- Graduates looking for support to get into work.
- Young People looking for support to get into high education.
- Ex-offenders looking to get back into education and find work.
- People experiencing homelessness as a result of being jobless.
Bendecido Practical Institute Named the first institute to support the transition from education into employment.
We provide opportunities for volunteers to visit our school and gain experience in the classroom. You’ll be able to observe teaching across a range of age groups and subjects and gain an insight into the day-to-day life of a teacher by talking to the staff you’re observing.